Sunday 11 December 2016

Carex

I have always been a big fan of this range value for money, good quality product and eye catching
designs.  I was privileged to be able to sample some of the new range which i have tried and tested.
 Carex information about the brand:

Carex Original hand wash launched in 1994, and was the first antibacterial liquid hand wash in the UK. Carex then grew so popular that it didn’t take long for Carex Aloe Vera hand wash to come along providing extra moisturising care for all our customers. 
Then in 1998, we were the first to launch hand sanitizer in the UK too. Carex has since gone from strength to strength, and we now have a full range of high quality, effective products to suit every occasion and need for the busy lives we all lead.
The first product i tried was the Carex love hearts fun edtion hand wash. I was so excited to try this as when i was younger i was a massive fan of love hearts and used to eat them all the time so it reminded me of my younger years. When i got the product i was very impressed with the packaging it was so cute and very eye catching . I would definitely of bought it if i was out shopping . I wash my hands alot during the day as i handle alot of money in my job. When i first used this it was the smell that i noticed the must it smells amazing  your hands feel so fresh and clean . I felt my hands were alot cleaner then when i have used the products that are provided in my work place. I have let some of my work mates use this product they have said here hands smell amzing and they are alot cleaner . We have now stocked up at work with this product . I have one in my kitchen and i was baby sitting my god daughter who was helping me clean up she used this handwash for the first time and loved it she thought the bottle was cute and loved the smell. This is definitely worth a buy as it encourages younger people to wash there hands with the range as it is very eye catching and its fun . Your hands smell amazing now my god daughter now uses this all the time and my work place are wanting to stock up for all the work team. My next blog will be about carex shower gel pure and free from . Thank you

How Cute

Carex love hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment